PTA REFLECTIONS PROGRAM
Each year, the Reflections Program challenges students to create art that supports a specific theme. Themes are selected from thousands of ideas submitted by students to the National PTA Reflections theme search.
"Heroes Around Me”
That’s the theme for the 2018-2019 Reflections Art Program which has been bringing the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969. And California State PTA and its members, families and kids are on the forefront of this amazing program, which increases community awareness of the importance of arts in education.
- Entries are due: Monday, November 13, 2018
- Local Reflections Art Show and Kids Made: Friday, December 7, 2018
- District Judging and Results: January 2019
- State Judging and Results: March 2019
- National Judging and Results: May 2019